On August 31, 1939 the Marvel Comics company was introduced to the world. It was a unique opportunity to present a whole range of superheroes to the world. To celebrate Marvel’s anniversary and the company’s collaboration with Veve Digital Collectibles, “Marvel Month” will end with special edition Captain America Non-Fungible (NFT) collectibles.
NFT Captain America Statues –
The Walt Disney Company’s wholly-owned subsidiary Marvel Entertainment announced in June that it was exploring non-fungible tokens. Marvel launched Spider-Man NFT and unveiled Marvel Month in the first week.
Collector’s sets included “Common – Spider-Man”, Uncommon – Spider-Man”, Rare – Spider-Man”, Rare – Spider-Man”, Ultra-Rare – Spider-Man”, and the “Secret-Rare – Spider-Man”. Marvel’s main competitor, DC Comics also offers collector sets. fallA NFT rangevia the Veve digital collectiblesApplication
The “Marvel Month” will come to an end on Tuesday, August 31. The climax of the Marvel NFTs month will be with Captain America. Captain America’s 80th Birthday will be honored by the NFT drop. It was featured in his first comic book in 1941. The Captain America NFT launch will begin Tuesday at 8 a.m. (PT) on the Veve App. The legendary early NFT Avengers of Marvel will include:
- Captain America – The First Avenger. Captain America, a soldier at heart is proud to be the first Avenger in premium digital format ($40.00).
- Captain America Charges into Battle – Captain America is fully equipped with his original Triple Shield ($50.00) and ready to go.
- Captain America – The Punch – This tribute to Steve Rogers’ punch from Captain America Comics #1 ($ 100.00) – Experience one the most iconic moments of comic book history.
- Captain America – Animated — Witness Captain America’s animated preparations for battle ($250.00).
- Captain America – Ultimate Animated – This high-end animated collectible features visual effects, special effects, and Captain America’s triple shield as an offensive and defense weapon ($ 400.00).
The Amazing Spider-Man #1 NFT
Marvel is also releasing an NFT “fully readable digital comic” “The Amazing Spider-Man # 1,” which will also be released on Tuesday but at 11:00 am (PT). This comic is a well-known and highly valuable one. Quality comicsAccording to the Spider-Man Comics website, a mint condition copy of the first Spider-Man comic has a value of three times that over the past decade. A “mint condition CGC NM+ 9.6 copy is available for sale for more than $ 300,000.
Orbis Blockchain Technologies Limited and Veve Digital Collectibles Platform power Marvel NFTs. The Veve app is available for Android and iOS smartphones. Users can hunt and trade NFT collectibles. The Veve app is not the only one that offers NFT trading, but there are many alternatives. Wax.io, which has partnered up with companies such as Atari, Topps and Funko, Capcom Street Fighter, Bratz and Robotech, among others.
What do you think about Marvel’s NFT drop in the Veve app Please comment below to let us know your thoughts on this topic.
Credits to the images: Shutterstock. Pixabay. Wiki Commons
DisclaimerThis article is intended for informational purposes only. This article is not intended to be a solicitation or offer to buy or sell any product, service, or business. Bitcoin.comDoes not offer investment, tax, legal, or accounting advice. The author and the company are not responsible for any damage or loss resulting from or allegedly from the use of any content, good, or service mentioned in this article.